Friday, July 12, 2013

Guilty Pleasure Foods


We all have junk foods we sneak in our mouths when we are starving and no cooked meals are around right? Or it's just me! I can think of many off the top of my head, but I'm going to list them out because there are too many. Great god of mummy there's too much. At the end of this post, I'll name my top 3 (all-time) favorite snackage. Watch how I try and justify...

  • glazed donut - school parties taught everyone how to enjoy these deep-fried, sugary treats.
  • chex mix - a bag of chex mix used to be considered healthy... 
  • salsa and chips - saucy and crunchy and a very satisfying snack
  • hua mei (dried prunes) - the very salty and sour kind. Because it's a childhood love. 
  • dried apricots - they are actually healthy.
  • beef jerky - the protein content, the chewy goodness of beef, the portability
  • ketchup with boiled eggs - because normal boiled eggs taste bland
  • fruit by the foot - you can unfurl and then fold into a huge mound to savor
  • oreo cookies - don't really eat them anymore, but they look delicious no matter what
  • greek yogurt - healthy and filling
  • taro mochi - taro is my favorite asian flavor
  • wang wang rice crackers - it's frunchy and soy saucy
  • milk candies - oh my the nostalgia....
  • umeboshi w/ rice - I would be eating more of this if my teeth handled the decay from sourness
  • bread dipped in ranch - rarely. only if there was nothing edible in sight
  • extra-cheesy goldfish - goldfish are supposed to be good for you....says me. 
  • poptarts - the perfect sugar on-the-go, and they are forever available from the vendor machine.
  • apple danish pastry - oh you know, college kids. What can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)