Sunday, July 14, 2013

procrastination and sleeping at 2AM



Why can't we just live life with no consequenceAnd always live in the nowForget about the sunriseFight the sleep in your eyes
I mean it literally. This is how I felt all throughout my adolescent years (middle school, high school, and college) and its been taking a toll on my body and mind. We need sleep. I have always had an issue with going to bed early. Goal-setting for an earlier time just doesn't fare well with my brain. That is why, today, I am making that change, that transition. I don't want to be waking up ten years later with sagging eye bags, sallow skin of Prof Snape, and an aching body. And with the reaction speed of a turtle. No more time to regret. If I'm going to make the change, it has to be now. Today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)