Wednesday, July 24, 2013

some rambles on nothing

I feel free when I type this kind of posts. I'm listening to GEM's Intoxicated and sitting on the floor whilst typing this. My mind is like a cloud right now - blurry and peaceful.
I got back from Kelowna and Vancouver (Canada) since Monday night and have honestly been doing nothing. I haven't even unpacked or organized my room (clothes all over the place). To be honest, I feel like I should challenge myself and doing something I wouldn't be totally comfortable doing right now.
Running outside, playing tennis, spontaneously calling a friend to hang out, you know.
Or submitting my prepared resume. Or start taking musical lessons. Or reading that accounting book that I was supposed to do.
something. Wow, I have seriously messed my schedule and I feel terrible.
Slept at 2-3 am yesterday with my laptop next to my head. I have been doing this a lot - staying up until the wee hours of the morning, looking at blogs, videos, facebook, the whole shabang. Gah I hope I don't get cancer from the radiation of putting the laptop so close to my head... Woke up at 10 this morning, but then stayed in my bedroom watching Youtube videos until 2pm... and then finally going downstairs (not washing up or brushing my teeth) for breakfast. Yeah, my routine has screwed up big time. I need to take control over my life again. ASAP.

I just checked my Facebook and remembered about this white guy I liked from a class I took in the spring. I found his profile by knowing just his first name, what he looked like, and another hottie athlete from my school. Gah..eeeeps. Now I know his last name too and I don't even know... Probably it will never work out between me and him. Why did I look him up.....? Now I feel like I already know stuff about him that I am not supposed to know. This is what Facebook does to you, gals and boys reading this. Learn from this. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)