Tuesday, July 16, 2013

dreams


Dreams are so confusing, yet we still grab onto whatever we can remember and piece it together, thinking that maybe it was supposed to be important. Sometimes, the dream is strange, sometimes it is normal, and sometimes it is random. Once, I asked my mom about dreams, and she told me that she doesn't dream. Then again, she always looks well-rested and healthier than I, so I'm wondering if dreaming is a bad thing after all. It probably makes it so that getting a good night's rest is harder to manage.

For the past week, I've had dreams involving school and my classmates; sometimes made up classmates that are actually celebrities or TV characters.Anyways, last night's was this: there was a left class and a right class and it had to do with what your writing hand was. I'm a righty but somehow got placed into a lefty class. That's where I found two of my classmates there. One guy was David from high school and another was a popular girl from the same high school. And we took turns drawing something...? Or it was a personality test - I try to remember, but I can't. We soon became good friends lol. Finally, I got to the righty class and Mark from middle school was sitting besides me in a crowd of students. The classroom was set on a hillside. The instructor told us to get into groups. Heck, I wasn't friends with anyone there! I panicked. And amidst the scramble of everyone else to find groups, Mark asked me if I wanted to join his group, and turns out, Rupert Grint (when he was still doing promos for HP 3) was in that group of guys! I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sometimes I think having a dream journal is cool, so that I can record all the vivid dreams that I can remember before I forget them. But then I think, well, they're mostly bits and pieces of different dreams anyways, and it's not that important aka not worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)