Sunday, March 4, 2012

Girl Essentials

 This takes inspiration from Saftey Girl Roadside emergency kit, but geared towards school. A "survival kit" for girls in between classes. You can store a pouch to stuff the following inside, and pop it in your school bag.
1. Gum. You never know when you're going to talk to someone you like right? After lunch, bring out that pack of chewing gum and stick a piece in your mouth before you forget. Also these work well if you have a piece of spinach or some remainder of food on your teeth. 5 Gum in spearmint is my favorite because it leaves a strong, fresh scent in your mouth for a long-lasting time.
2. Deodorant. No one likes to smell B.O. Period. It sucks to have to worry about your armpit smelling after sports when you can worry about more important things than that. Try any of Dove's deodorants. I especially like the scent of Dove's green bottle, however the name left me, sorry. Google is your friend at times like this.
3. Extra feminine products for that time of the month. Surprises are not fun.  

4. Lip balm. It's always good to have something to moisture your lips when you need it. Pick a balm that gives you a bit of color to your lips. Recently I've been loving L'oreal's lip balms, so give it a whirl!
5. Bobby pins. This is probably the one thing I get asked for most from girls in class. Trust me, bobby pins will fix any hair disaster.

6. Cough drops. If you get coughing spams occasionally because of dust or other allergins, you might want to pack some cough candies in your bag. I do this a lot when I'm reading a library book and it freaks other students a lot in class because they think I'm choking to death (which in that case, I'd be doing the universal choking sign). Whatever the brand, get the grapefruit and orange flavors, they're the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)