Saturday, August 4, 2012

UNIQLO Jeans Review - Journey to Find the Perfect Pair of Jeans






I was never a denims girl. Throughout my school years, I've never worn one pair of jeans I felt completely comfortable and right at home in. Either it was the itchy fabric, or my jeans were not the right size.
Then, one trip to China made a loyal UNIQLO fan. Upon entering the fancy, almost fashion blogger-isque store (you know what I mean if you've seen them - all those identical artsy pages with simple lettering and consumed with outfit photos), I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Jeans heaven. Rows and rows of any style of casual jeans!

Since then, I've stuck to UNIQLO. Stretchy, perfect fit, length can be tailored, and fabric so comfortable, I feel like a million bucks with jeans so affordable (price range is typically $30-40).
It's best to try them out yourself, but if you are ordering online, they have a guide in which you can select the type that meets your needs. I got their "Skinny Fit Tapered" jeans on my trip to New York City because I liked the modest waist rise and also the overall chicness.
UNIQLO is a Japanese brand casual fashion retailer - known for affordable casual wear.
Hope you guys can find your perfect pair of jeans here. I definitely recommend this place. I think they have locations in Asia and in the US! But if you don't live near one, you can also look for this brand on their online store.
*DISCLAIMER: I am currently not affiliated nor getting paid for this review. I bought the jeans myself. I did this because this is my favorite brand of jeans and I hope this can help others with my review.

6 comments:

  1. its sad we dont have uniqlo in australia! i didnt know they had so many varieties of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its quite awesome, I found it so difficult to choose because of so many selections :P But yeah, it is nicer to try the jeans on to make sure you like the style.

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness, I have heard nothing but great things about Uniqlo! It seems like such a great store. Will definitely check them out online.
    I just stumbled upon your blog, and it's so lovely! I especially like that you like Asian dramas. :) Would you like to follow each other? ~x
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uniqlo is definitely amazing, best jean store I've come across! I love that the jeans are all super comfy and transformed me into a denim lover.
      Haha yes Asian dramas are awesome <3 DO you have a favorite?

      I would love to follow each other! followed you~

      Delete
  3. Nice jeans! I haven't tried Uniqlo yet but they have opened a store now here in Manila. Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS Win a pair of circle lens on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa seriously, that's so awesome! I don't have Uniqlo from where I live, so I'm jealous you have it in Manila now!! :D
      Thank you for the follow! I'm honored. Especially because you are one of the first beauty bloggers I found when I started out. I'm already following you dear :)

      Delete

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)