Sunday, January 22, 2012

Icy Dreams


So the girl is in a big, snowy field. She closes her eyes and gleefully tastes the brisk, freezing winter air.
A boy stands behind her.
"What does this make you remember?"
She replies. "This smells like midnight in Beijing's bustling Xi Dan shopping district. I can almost smell the delicious deep-fried sausage sticks from that food vendor in front of me. And you giving me a dreamy, sweet and sticky midnight smooch.. - "
Mmmm, this feels real. Something's not right, she realises. She opens her eyes in surprise and pulls back. She IS in Xi Dan at a cold midnight on the sidewalk of the bustling city. A tanghulu stick is stuck frozen on her lips, between hers and his. "Now look what you did." He grumbles. "Not romantic at all."

While the story doesn't necessarily make much sense now, I think I could make it work. I just love the idea of filming in two totally different locations of the world. It could turn out to be a really cute romance story. Then we can pull the whole - these two are in different cities, but thinking about each other and practically going through the same daily motions. When they text or call each other, both will be really giddy to hear from each other, but will act cool or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)