Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chinese Actor Chen Xiao


Probably one of the only good-looking ones with baldy Qing dynasty braid 'do

Why is this kid...ahem - I mean man, so adorable?!
Now I am truly invested in Palace 2 (yep that cdrama sequel of Yang Mi's, except YM is not in here).
I really hope he gets with Rong'er, she deserves to be with him! At first, I remember shipping his character (19th prince) with Baihe, but she's too into her revenge plot to really care about him. He shouldn't have to keep suffering to keep up with her! YEAH. Moving on to greener pastures...
Why 19th prince is irresistible:
1. he's a total man-child. his animated onscreen charm is siiiick
2. he thinks that a candy stick will win over Baihe and get her to want to marry him
3. he's not a complete nutcase/naive about life (maybe just the love part)
4. he got red-faced about kissing a girl for the first time even though he initiated it
5. he's got that tiny face with mini lips and tall figure - my type!



Why I like CHEN XIAO:
1. xiaoxiao is super tall, standing at 180cm & I like how you never see him slouch
2. apparently on baidu, it says that xx is pt acting teacher at his place in Hefei, I bet his female students are all over him, lucky dem  >:(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)