Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SkinFood Dark Circle Concealer Review

Long time no makeup review, this time I am doing a review on Korean brand, SKINFOOD's salmon dark circle eye concealer. Don't worry, this doesn't actually contain the fish (it's just the color). This one has a very nice peachy undertone.

I got this around May and have been using it ever since. Unlike any other concealers, this one flawlessly covers all the discoloration under my eyes. I am always pleased as it brightens the eyes up on top of concealing flaws. However, this cream only offers light to medium coverage, so people with serious dark circles might not find this concealer very useful. This Skinfood concealer is especially convenient for students because I can dab this on my dark circle area and leave myself with enough time to catch breakfast before class. With very sturdy packaging, the container will never do harm to your purse! One takeback is that the concealer is very creamy and can easily rub off, so be sure to have some translucent pressed powder to set your concealer. Rimmel's matte pressed powder is cheap but works perfectly for an on-the-go powder.

Here's what you need to know:

SkinFood Dark Circle Concealer Information:
Sold for under $10 at Amazon.com

1 comment:

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)