Saturday, August 25, 2012

Work in Style


As beautiful as cinematography and character chemistry goes, Wu Xie Ke Ji simply takes the cake for amazing workplace clothing. If there was an award for Best Dressed in TV Series, this drama would be it.

This is one favorite outfit that I would actually wear to the workplace. Girly and so cute!
Oh how I love this dress!! The simple black wrap with red skinny belt...matching handbag in red, and velvet/textured heels with open front. Gui Gui plays spoiled CEO's daughter Xiao Qi (Unbeatable3). 

Han Chae Young plays Li Wei Wei (Unbeatable3)
 Who says you can't be powerful but girly at the same time?
Li Wei Wei pairs a cream colored blazer with a simple blouse in a softer fabric. Her high waisted skirt is in a bold coral color. The outfit is not complete with some nude heels and a purse to match her blazer.


Yumiko plays Zhu LiYe (Unbeatable3) wows with a stunning structured blazer.
 The key to the antagonist business rival character Zhu LiYe's powerful presence is in her choice of this fuschia-colored blazer. To offset the trendy blazer, she prefers to accessorize with a gold plated circle necklace. To accentuate the bold, Zhu LiYe's rest of the outfit is black.
My hands-down favorite "fierce office lady".... QiWei plays Xiao Rou (Unbeatable3)
Wintertime for this best-dressed OL consists of many cape coats! I love this adorable double-breasted cape with its pastel color. The pastel softens up Xiao Rou's tough exterior and fierce dedication in the workplace.
You can tell this girl dominates the workplace.
Our favorite alpha businesswoman comes back with a simple yet sleek outfit. Here she has on a gray blazer paired with a long teal shirt and black leggings. Thought I don't remember what she had on her feet, but from my screencap, I think those were leather boots. Also I love her ear accessory.

3 comments:

  1. These photos look so refreshing... I wish I had some of them on my wall. I'll see them every morning and feel really fresh within.
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME,I WILL DEFINITELY FOLLOW YOU BACK!
    Have a great day!

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear.. just love the shoes.. are so cute!!

    Follow you dear
    Follow me back pls? :)
    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)