Friday, September 7, 2012

Clean Mint

Hair: tied up in a Jenn Im loopsided ponytail
 //Shirt: H&M
//Sheer Blouse: TJ-Maxx in color Salmon
//Bottoms: Sapphire Ink jeans in Mint Green
 //Shoes: discounted heels from Jcpennys




I LOVE MY NEW MINT JEANS. The pictures do not do them justice, man... My new heelies were such a deal at only $10 a pair. I always will buy a ton of dark wash jeans, and recently noticed that my closet lacked any trace of white, especially white bottoms, so of course I got something close to white, mint, currently my favoritest color ever.

How was ittttt? My first Outfit of the Day that I took seriously. As in, I brushed off dust from my dslr and snapped some photos before sundown. Some poses were super awk so I took them out. And even though the weather was cool today, my face was oily, hence the cropped look :( It's because I decided I would indulge myself in my favorite Hawaiian pizza and zhajiangmian noodles today to award myself with . Sorry, face.

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER and WEIBO (tutorial)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)