Friday, September 14, 2012

What's In My School Bag? (college edition)

What's so nice about college is you don't have to abide by strange school guidelines.
Such as this! Bring a 1" binder to check off the first week of class, you have to get a note from the office if you're one second late to class, shorts can't be short. What else is there? Too many. People look at you weird if you carried your books to school without a bag or ala pretty purse. Though I was such a rebel to bring my own bought planner to school (Ha. I know...), I'm proud to say I was never the girl who would text underneath the table in class.   




In my pencilbag, I always bring some ballpoint pens for writing essays, pencils, eraser, and highlighter for taking notes. Never not have a handy USB to keep all your documents together! I will sometimes store a hand santizier in the front of my bag so it will be handy whenever I need it.
In the side compartments, I'll stick a pack of gum or mints to keep my breath fresh throughout the day and after lunch especially.

I bring a wallet with my ID and a small bag to put extraneous items that are good to carry for between classes such as a comb, hairties, feminine products, and floss. If it's really hot out, then oil blotting sheets are a must.
Water is a must! Also bring a healthy snack to chew on if lectures get boring and no one nearby wants to chat. Plus I think it'll be a great idea since you'll be saving your money from college vending/store monsters who will likely jack up the prices for food.

Of course, besides required books, I'll bring something to take notes in. To manage each subject, it's wise to seperate handouts in different folders distinguished via color or patterns. And not pictured in here, but definitely bring a PLANNER so you know exactly what you have to do at home.

My question to you - What are some stuff are in your school bag must-haves?

1 comment:

  1. Ning Ning,

    You look so organized and grown up. Where did you get your notebooks from? America never has nice, feminine notebooks.

    d a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)