Friday, August 3, 2012

Whimisical Anime Hair "恶魔在身边" 齊悅的发型DIY


Drama fans of "Devil Besides You"! Do you wish to braid your hair like Rainie's character Qi Yue? It definitely looks straight out of an anime. I wanted to recreate this hair because Qi Yue made it look so cute! This hairstyle involves a twist and two braids, keep reading to learn how to create this style.

Read on to achieve Qi Yue's adorable hairstyles.

I think this one is self-explainatory, but read the description below if confused!
1. Grab hair from the crown of your head (not including bangs) as indicated on picture.
2. Twist the hair to the left and pin it down, or you can use a clip like I did. Pin some more above the clip to make the hair pieces poof into a banana split ;)
3. Divide the bottom hair equally and braid both.
4. Rainie's adorable cartoonish hairstyle.... completed!


Requests for new hair tutorials are open! If you have a hairdo in mind, leave a comment below and I will consider it.


7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie :) i love your blog is cool so i'm following you with GFC, visit my blog and follow me too if you like ;) i also have Twitter, facebook and bloglovin account , if you follow me i'll follow you back there too.

    Take care ^^

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    https://twitter.com/Aldaracamoiras

    http://www.facebook.com/InspiredInTheWorld

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3269370/inspired-in-the-world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aldara! Thanks for following!!
      I will definitely check out your blog

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for stopping by my blog :D I like this post about anime hair! My hair can't do stuff like this. And of course I wanna follow each other! Following you now! Hope you do the same

    <3 Miianne

    MiianneFashionDaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miianne, I'm so glad you liked my hair tutorial :)
      Followed you back!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is inspiring!!! love it at first sight!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for the lovely comment! I welcome you to visit back for more updates on ugstyle! <3

      Delete
  4. Your hair is so nice~~looks very soft! I'm so jealous! It's a bit late, but thank you for visiting my blog! You're going to HK this winter right? How exciting! I love ramen, and my favorite place to go to eat ramen in HK is Yokozuna. You can probably look that up ;) You'd have to wait long lines if you go during normal hours...I usually go at odd hours like 3pm to avoid the wait. If you have any questions, you can email me~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)