Sunday, August 5, 2012

summer lazy days

Just came back from a lovely day at the water theme park last night! We were in a group of 11, which split up into couples vs single ladies and gents.

We went on the most perfect cloudless sunny day.

Food remembered: My friend R's homemade Japanese style cheesecake and Korean style black sauce noodles (Zhajiangmian). Now I really want to make some myself! Yummy.

{INSERT DELICIOUS FOODS PHOTOS HERE}... alas no we didn't take any foodie pictures...
Because no one wanted their cameras and cellphones wet or stolen, we only got one group photo of the amazing day, and taken in the parking lot. LOL...
I'm a total scaredy-cat when it comes to rides, but somehow went on the most intense rollercoasters and Ring of Fire. I'm kind of glad I got to experience it because I would never ever go on these rides if I had to choose. But never again.
Some girls of my group complained it got too cold in the wading pool after an hour of splashing and dunking each other. When I suggested we all go to the hot tub (which was actually a kiddy pool), the guys' reactions were in unison: "Alright, to the hot tub!!" HAHAH.... you can imagine the looks on their faces when we got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)