Monday, September 10, 2012

1 Month Later: Le Body Challenge


That was a month ago. This is now. I'm still very lax about my exercising regime. Although I have cut back on food, and especially strict about not eating after 7pm... not so much on the exercising part of the deal, nor the sleeping. It's been reallly reallly difficult for me but I don't want to give this up either. Here's something to think about and is the biggest motivator for me: why do you think only few people can look so fine in suits and bodycon dresses? why does most people say they're going to get washboard abs...but so few actually do? Most people are lazy and give up halfway. If you're giving up, then you'll forever be stuck in the mindset with all other tough challenges in life, i.e. going to business school, getting As in college. Same mindset for getting fit.


The good news is, seeing this picture makes me even more motivated to divert from my lazy side. Now that I've extended the challenge to 3 months total, I'm giving myself about 60 more days to work out and sleep more, moar and moar. School is about to start, so I'll be using the gym way more often.

Updates/Changes to Plan:

- I drink a LOT of tea and water now, but I want to increase the amount when I begin to exercise more so I'm ensured that I stay hydrated and full
- sleep at 9pm, which is because I have had extremely bad sleep throughout my school years, I want to fix that before college
- dance to kpop routines....which I will be too lazy to do, but this is just reminder for if I feel up to it ;) Only One by Boa is one routine I'd love to try, and also it looks like it will be a fabulously sweaty workout

What are your exercise goals?

2 comments:

  1. Aww i totally get what you mean! Wishing you all the luck in reaching your goal!! You actually look totally thin to me though :P Thanks for the lovely lovely comment on my blog! made me smile :) :)

    xx
    -S
    A Fashion & Lifestyle Photography Blog: Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)