Thursday, August 2, 2012

French Braids



***

So how can you achieve a French Braid? You get a silly story featuring oranges as my attempt to creatively teach you how French Braid works. Read on.

I tried my best... If you don't get it (i don't blame you), I found a simple howto for you french braiding newbies.
So once you completed the french braiding part, here's a more detailed explanation for step (3) and (4).
Fold the braid in half, under itself. Then, tuck the bottom of the braid up under the center of the French braid itself. This will actually be easier for people with shorter hair because your tucked-in braid will not show as much (and not make a bulge at the bottom), but if you have longer hair, stick more bobby pins from the sides of the tucked-in braid to flatten and secure the braid.
Hairstyle....completed! Once you have the french braid down, you'll find this hairdo very easy to do.

Happy hairstyling!

8 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY french braid tutorial!!! I shall try that out. The video you posted was really helpful as well!!! :D thanks for posting. I cannot wait to see your next hair tutorial! It is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's good to know you liked it.
      Also a big thanks to posting my hair tutorial on your site! I am honored to be featured there. Could I write my own guest posts at AC with hair tutorials once I have new ones up? I think it'd be cool to share them with y'all :)

      Delete
  2. Cool!! At first I was like, where's the drawing?? Then, hooray I found it!! haha.. You're such a great artist.. I'm a fan.. :D


    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha yes. Honestly I really like doing sketches for my hair tutorials, it's simple and fun to play with colors, so you shall see more in the future :P

      Delete
  3. Great tutorial babe! Can't wait for your future hair tutorials :D
    &thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Sure, i'd love for us to follow each other!


    xx
    http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy you enjoyed the hair tutorials, because I love making them as well. Thank you for the follow! That means so much to me. I followed you back of course~

      Delete
  4. Very cute hair-do and tutorial! My sister watches tons of hair tutorials on youtube and she loves creating different hairstyles also! I'll be sure to show her your blog :)

    I'm a relatively new blogger so I'm always looking for ways to improve my own site. Thanks for providing inspiration on yours!

    If you have time, would you mind checking out my blog? It would mean a lot to me because I need all the feedback I can get!

    Thanks and happy blogging!

    Christina
    http://estelachristina.blogspot.com/

    p.s. If you follow me on GFC or Bloglovin', let me know and I'll return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your lovely comment! your blog is amazing! it has everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome~ If business inquires, please direct them to my email (in About section)